Last updated: 30th May 2019
Davenport Financial Ltd (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Davenport Financial website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena.
What are your rights?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) you have the following rights:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of your personal data. This Privacy Notice explains this.
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you. This is explained below.
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete. Please inform us verbally or in writing if you discover anything that you believe to be inaccurate or incomplete. If we are satisfied that the date is inaccurate we will rectify it as soon as possible, but in any event within one month of being notified. If we believe that the data is accurate we will provide an explanation and inform you of your right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask us to erase any of your personal data that we have, subject to our regulatory and legal obligations as explained in more detail in this notice. Requests can be made verbally or in writing and this right applies only in certain circumstances.
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
- The right to data portability where data processing is carried out by automated means. This does not apply as we do not process your data in this way.
- Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling. This does not apply as we do not process your data in this way.